Friends of Northampton Town FC Community Trust
We rely heavily on the generous support of our local business community to help us achieve our mission. In response to corporate feedback we have introduced our Friends of the Community Trust scheme. Packages have been developed to suit various company objectives and allow for both cash and in kind support. The funding will help to:
- Support us to widen the reach of our most effective projects
- Enhance the outcomes for existing participants - further improve people's life experiences by going beyond existing funding constraints
- Innovate new projects - provide solutions to local need
- Raise the profile of work by reporting positive outcomes.
- Helping us plan for the future growth of the charity
There is a three tiered system that businesses can choose from:
Supporter - Donate £500 or more to our cause
Partner - Donate £2500 or more to our cause
Champion - Donate £10,000 or more to our cause
As a member of the network, you will receive a number of benefits, including:
- Networking at events with other Friends of the Community Trust Members
- A personalised certificate for you to proudly display
- The use of our supporter logo to demonstrate your CSR credentials
- A copy of our impact report
- Your logo on the partners page of our website
- A PR story in the Northampton Town FC match-day programme, on our website and across our social media channels featuring your business
- Priority booking and a reduced rate or free place for NTFC Community Trust events, including our annual dinner and many more!
The funds raised through Friends of the Community Trust membership in 2018-19 will be used to:
- Fund our health programmes aimed at helping to reduce social isolation in over 65's
- Develop our programmes that support those struggling with poor mental health
- Grow the range of disability focused provision provided in community venues allowing individuals to access activities which they have not been able to access before.
For more information please contact Phillip Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org