1. What information do we collect about you?
At various times during a visit to this Website you may be asked to provide us with personal information (for example your name and contact details). This may be in connection with activities such as registration for newsletters, operation of our subscription services, social sharing, competitions and activity for our partners.
In common with many other online services we may also use "cookies" to collect information about how you use the Website. This information is used to produce statistical reports on website activity and allows us to tailor the Website to suit your interests. Examples include:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are delivered quickly to your web browser
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details.
We do not recommend turning cookies off when visiting your club website, as this will prevent you from using many of the services on the site.
2. How will we use your personal information?
Primarily we will use the personal information we collect about you to send you information you have requested, create a membership profile for you (allowing us to provide a personalised service when you visit the Website), assist in the provision of products and services to you and to enable us to review and improve the products or services offered to you.
From time to time we would also like to contact you to let you know about products and services offered by us, our clubs, their official partners and other carefully selected third parties that may be of interest to you. We may also provide your details to carefully selected third parties in order for them to contact you directly about their products and services. By ticking the applicable boxes in the Privacy Notice you are deemed to agree to the use of your information for these purposes.
3. What are my choices?
• You have a right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please email email@example.com quoting UNSUBSCRIBE.
• You have the right to be forgotten (removal from database) at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org referencing RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
• You have the right to object and prohibit the use of your data by contacting email@example.com referencing DATA OBJECTION
• Incomplete data will not be stored on our database and therefore you will not receive offers, news, promotions in respect of your enquiry or purchase
• You have the right to access and learn how your data is being processed and how by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org referencing RIGHT TO ACCESS
• You have the right to request your data is transported to another data controller/purchaser, if required
• No other NTFC data is accessed by any other Processor
• In the event of an under 16 year old data, NTFC will only contact the parent/guardian of the young person via the data supplied.
• No payment details are held at NTFC or through our Processor
Customers who have opted out of receiving marketing communications will still receive payment and account related emails.
We want to make sure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
5. How do we protect your information?
6. Contacting us
Address: Data Compliance Manager, PTS Academy Stadium, Walter Tull Way, Northampton, NN5 5QA